Allure, the highly anticipated fashion extravaganza, is a spotlight event of SpringSpree that caters to fashionistas. With diverse and unique themes, and the freedom given to the participants to explore fashion from their perspectives, Allure’20 will be a blend of the best of fashion and a guaranteed feast for the eyes.
Gathering fashion teams from all over the country, and giving them the stage to present their best, Allure is the right platform for up and coming models, designers and fashion enthusiasts to finally channel their talent and put together a show that one could only dream of. With the help of distinguished judges, teams will battle it out and the best will emerge victorious.
So the best lights are up, groovy music is playing and the stage is set to welcome the models and their alluring designs.Contact Details:
1. Team Size: 5-12 per team per designer. (Including the designer)
2. Designers shortlisted in the online round will only be invited to the final round to be held during
the fest. At least 3 outfit designs need to be submitted in the online round.
The designs submitted must be 50-60% of the final outfit.
3. Designers are allowed to present their outfits through their teams.
4. 5-10 mins per team will be allowed on stage.
5. Background music and narration of concepts are allowed. Two copies of the soundtrack to be
submitted in the standard format.
6. Any number of teams from each college are allowed. But, there should be no common
member(s) between teams.
7. Props and stage settings are allowed but no additional time for set up will be given and teams
must follow the time limits. Teams shall be penalized by judges for not doing so.
8. All the props should be shown to the event managers before the performance. Any kind of fluid
or flame or powder is not allowed on stage. It causes problems for participants performing next.
It will lead to the disqualification of that team.
9. Originality and creativity have extra points. Props are welcome but carry no additional weightage.
10. The obscenity of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate disqualification.
11. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
12. Any acts of misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification.
This will be an online round, participating
designers/teams must send a short entry of
their portfolio/albums of outfits to
This will be a thematic round consisting of
a choreographed ramp walk using the
unique designs, it will be held on the day
of the event, i.e.,28th March 2020, in the
1. Uniqueness in Design
4. Materials used
5. Stage presence
6. Audience Impact